We value your privacy and recognize the importance of protecting your personal information. In order to successfully achieve this, we strive to handle and manage all internal and external personal information appropriately in accordance with the following policy.
- ◆Definition of personal information
- Personal information refers to any information pertaining to an individual through which the specific individual can be identified through their name, date of birth, or other descriptions contained in the information in question (including information that can be easily cross-checked with other information to identify the specific individual).
- ◆Purposes of use of personal information
Personal information that we have collected will be used for the following purposes:
１）to respond to various types of inquiries; and
２）to provide information based on your requests as much as possible.
- ◆Outsourcing of the handling of personal information
We may outsource the handling of personal information, either wholly or in part, to external parties.
In such situations, we will carefully select the contractor based on the condition that the contractor has developed and implemented a management system that is capable of appropriately protecting personal information. We will then enter into a non-disclosure agreement with the contractor to ensure that your personal information is managed securely.
- ◆Provision of personal information to third parties
We will not provide personal information that we have requested from you to third parties without your prior consent, except in the following cases:
１）when disclosing personal information to the Company or to our contractor(s) to the extent necessary for fulfilling the purposes of use;
２）when providing personal information to a third party that has been specified in advance when requesting the personal information from you;
３）when required by law; and
４）when the provision of personal information to third parties is otherwise permitted under the Act on the Protection of Personal Information.
- ◆Disclosure, correction, and deletion of personal information
- In the event that we receive a request from you to disclose your own personal information, we will promptly disclose the information. If there is an error in the content of your personal information and we receive a request from you to make the necessary corrections, additions, or deletions, we will promptly process your request after an investigation. However, we will not respond to disclosure requests or any other such requests in the event that we are unable to verify your identity.
Cancellations must be made at least one day in advance. 100% of the fee may be charged for same-day cancellations.
Thank you for your understanding.